44 Powerful Self Love Affirmations To Become A More Confident Version Of Yourself
Self love affirmations are as much of a necessity as your day to day activities but we don’t really give them that much attention.
Ask yourself, how many times did you talk depreciate yourself in the last week?
If that number is higher than twice, you really need to say these much powerful self love affirmations aloud.
Infact, it should not be happening even twice but sometimes we do that. That’ll stop too once you start saying these affirmations.
What are self love affirmations?
Ever heard of law of attraction? If not, then please learn about it. It will literally change your life for good.
The law of attraction is a philosophy suggesting that positive thoughts bring positive results into a person’s life, while negative thoughts bring negative results.
And myself coming from a science background truly do believe in this. It’s actually pretty scientific.
By saying more positive things to yourself, you are training your mind to think like that and attract only positive things.
Saying that you are beautiful,confident and successful will take you more and more close to your goals. Hearing one bad comment from an outsider wouldn’t impact your day or make you feel insecure.
So make a habit of encouraging and motivating yourself with these self love affirmations because you are one beautiful person, inside and out.
50 Self love affirmations
1. I allow myself to love who I am, not who I think I should be.
2. It’s okay to not be okay. I allow myself to feel whatever I need to.
3. Asking for help is a gift I give myself and others.
4. My ____________ (looks, weight, body, etc.) does not measure my worth.
5. I love myself unconditionally.
6. My body tells me what it needs, and I am willing to listen.
7. I care for my health, not to look a certain way.
8. I accept my fears and doubts, and try anyways.
9. I am courageous and brave for trying, even when it’s hard.
10. The only approval I need is my own.
11. I allow myself to accept love, prosperity, and abundance.
12. I am exactly who I need to be.
13. I am grateful for this body, this mind, this soul.
14. I was born to love, and be loved.
15. My natural state is peace and love.
16. I trust myself.
17. One bad day does not make me a bad person. It makes me human.
18. Worrying about what others think is only a distraction to living courageously.
19. I respect myself.
20. I do not expect myself to be perfect.
Recommended: Do You Know How Success Is Measured? Here’s How.
21. I am proud of myself.
22. I deserve all the good that comes to me.
23. I live my life for me. Not for what others think.
24. I let my love for myself grow every day.
25. I am compassionate with myself when I fail.
26. Imperfections are part of the life.
27. I am capable of overcoming difficult challenges.
28. I treat my body with care and love.
29. I am perfect just as I am.
30. If I trust what’s within me, I am at peace.
31. My outside world is a reflection of my inside world. I nourish both.
32. I rest when my body and mind tell me to.
33. I choose to make my world and my life an amazing place to live.
34. I love myself completely. It is not earned, it is given.
35. I allow myself to heal.
36. My mind is a powerful tool, and I use it to create my future.
37. I am unique and special.
38. No one else has the exact strengths that I have.
39. I express who I am, without hesitation.
40. I am deeply loved, and carry myself in this way.
41. I consult with my inner self to find the truth.
42. I allow greater love, abundance, and success every day.
43. It’s okay to feel bad sometimes.
44. I listen to my feelings and express them when I need to.
Choose any five affirmations from these which you relate to the most and practice self love. This will not only make you a more confident and happier version of yourself but also bring a positive change for those around you.
Love yourself 🙂