Monday affirmations: Manifest Your Mondays Like Oprah
Who needs Monday affirmations? Probably everyone in the world!
I know the dread when you have to go back to work after a peaceful weekend to your offices. If you love your job( which we all know how uncommon it is) then you wake up with a smile on your face.
But the rest of us need a massive motivation boost to start off the week. So in order to have an amazing week, it’s really helpful if you start with these empowering Monday affirmations.
You will be surprised to see the change it brought to your week and weekend. You will not be teary eyed on waking up on a Monday morning anymore. So go ahead get ready to start your happy and productive week.
Before that, a quick guide for you to start.
How to start monday affirmations effectively
1. Identify something that you want to manifest. But be absolutely clear on that. No space for ambiguity.
2. It’s not a rule to speak the following affirmations word by word. Be flexible with them and modify them according to your needs and desires.
3. You have to truly believe in what you are saying. If you are affirming that you will eat healthy but don’t really believe in it or act upon it, you will end up eating junk food. So actually believe in what you are trying to manifest.
4. You can start once every day for at least 5 minutes. You can increase the duration once you form a habit of this. Repeat each one 10 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, speak out loud, or do it in your mind.
5. Do not skip any sessions.
6. Be patient. Instead of focusing on the results, focus on the journey. This helps me a lot in life, in general.
50 Monday affirmations to have a wonderful week
- I see Monday as a chance to fulfill my dreams.
- I accept and love myself, and the world will, too.
- I am prepared for a hardworking week full of great achievements.
- I choose to be happy right now.
- I get motivated on Mondays.
- I am glad that I had the opportunity to do what I am good at.
- I am all a different person at the start of the week.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- Every experience I have today will help me grow.
- My energy is at the top on Monday.
- Today is filled with new opportunities and experiences, and I open my heart to receive them all.
- I am in charge of how I feel. I am choosing to be happy.
- I am strong and capable.
- Today, I am filled with gratitude and joy.
- No matter what happens, I will offer my best self today.
- Today, I am filled with patience and peace.
- I am tuned into passion, positivity, and prosperity.
- My best is yet to come, it is Sunday not Monday.
- I have unlimited potential.
- I am energetic today.
- I choose to make the most of today.
- I appreciate the start of the week that allows me a new start.
- This is gonna be a really, really good week, much better than the previous one.
- I work hard for my life and money.
- I’m glad it’s Monday again so I can have a fresh start.
- I am ready to start this week with a fresh mindset.
- I wake up today and every day feeling inspired, confident, and energized.
- I’m going to have a great day no matter what.
- Mondays will make me successful one day.
- Every tiny step I make today brings me closer to my dream life.
- I will have the best for me one day.
- Life is full of love and I find it everywhere I go.
- Nothing can bring me to feel low on this day.
- I completely acknowledge the importance of Mondays in my life.
- I achieve financial abundance without compromising my integrity.
- I am excited for the day in front of me.
- This week belongs to me.
- I trust my capabilities.
- I am grateful for Mondays that I can get out of bed and go to work.
- I am capable and equipped to handle anything that comes my way today.
- I trust that everything is always working out for my highest good.
- This beautiful Monday morning and I’m letting myself be happy and rid of negativity.
- I am perfect the way I am and this week is gonna be exactly what I need.
- Why worry when Monday is at the rescue for me.
- Not exaggerating but I am a different person on this day.
- I have everything I need within me to create a beautiful day.
- I have the power to create my own reality.
- I get an opportunity to present my skills on Mondays.
- I have different admiration for Mondays – to be honest.
- Great things are waiting for me this week.