Best 5 Fitness Tools Every Fitness Freak Would Want
When it comes to fitness, most of us have a very laid back attitude. We sure dream about being a fitness freak, but we know how many of us actually do it! Maintaining your health is now all the more important. More than half of the world is working from home with no physical activity whatsoever. People with sedentary lifestyle are at more risk of catching lifestyle diseases like diabetes, obesity etc.
Not only adults, school and college students are getting impacted from this too. Their whole schedule has gotten disturbed. Their posture, eating habits, sleeping schedules, everything is troubled.
Since we can’t go to the gyms or even for a walk in the park, why not bring the gym to us. I found these amazing fitness products that will help shape you your body back and these are like a lifetime investment.
Disclaimer: There are a few affiliate links in the post and if you buy from those(with no extra cost to you), I might get a tiny commission that’ll help me support my blog. I only recommend products which I personally feel are worth buying.
1. Aurion Set of 2 PVC Dumbbells
These dumbbells have literally been a savior for me during this whole pandemic. The reason I have been able to maintain my health and fitness is because of these.
- Comfortable grip and smooth finish.
- Pair of Aurion 2 kg PVC dumbbells.2 kg x 2
- Use to tone up or add resistance to workouts
2. Kore PVC 16-30 Kg Home Gym Set with One 3 Ft Curl and One Pair Dumbbell Rods with Gym Accessories
This is for a fitness freak who has the determination of following that 2 hour exercise routine.This is like a complete gym setup you could easily have delivered at your home.
- 16 kg of PVC weight (2 kg x 8 = 16Kg)
- 1 x 3 feet curl rod + 2 x 14 inch dumbbell rods
- 100 percent percent leather gym gloves + 1 Gym backpack + 1 Skipping Rope + 1 Hand Gripper + 2Locks and clippers comes with the rods
- A combination of all gym equipment for the perfect workout
- It is highly durable and long lasting
- A perfect muscle builder
- In-box Contents: In-Box Contents: 16 kg of PVC weight (2 kg x 8 = 16Kg), 1 x 3 feet curl rod, 2 x 14 inch dumbbell rods
3. Kore K-WM-CHINUP-BAR-SR-ABS Pull-Up Bar and Ab Strap Combo
- Ab Straps, Solid one piece Pull up bar, parallel grips, mounting hardware(8 x M8 Screws, 2 x 3″ screws with bolts) and installation instructions
- Dimensions: Fixed Pillar Length 20 inches, Top Rod length 38 inches; Padded foam grips for comfort against your hands and heavy-duty steel construction features with black powder coating to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, crunches and Prefect for working out your backs, shoulder, chest, arms, triceps, biceps, lats and abs
- Three grip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral
- Gym quality pull up bar designed for easy home installation ; Maximum Load 120 kg
- In-Box Contents: Ab Straps, Solid one piece Pull up bar, parallel grips, mounting hardware(8 x M8 Screws, 2 x 3″ screws with bolts) and installation instructions.
4. AUXTER Black Leatherette Gym Bag Duffel Bag
I have this duffel bag and believe me, one of the best purchases I’ve made is this. It is so sturdy and has enough space for all your stuff.
5. Fitkit Classic Bottle Shaker 700ml
Whether you’re in gym or at home, you want to make sure you stay hydrated. Actually, that’s the most important part of any kind of exercise. So get this cute bottle and keep sipping water throughout your workout session.
It’s okay if you can’t be a fitness freak but you’ve gotta do the bare minimum if you want to stay healthy for a major part of your life. So stop relaxing and start exercising.